YOUR GIFT MATTERS!
For over 12 years, the Downtown Art Walk has brought Southern California residents near and far to explore Downtown’s flourishing and rich art scene, with dynamic visual arts programming, exhibitions, and educational programming.
Your individual gift helps us continue to serve our community as a cultural and educational resource by:
- Supporting and increasing accessibility to the arts in Los Angeles.
- Supporting and promoting art made locally by a diverse population of artists.
- Bringing art-based educational programs to underserved children and young adults.
- Helping develop conservation and educational initiatives such as the Kinder Walk, the Historic Core Mural Tour, and our series of Collectors’ Tours.
You can also support the Downtown Art Walk by shopping on Amazon, through Amazon Smile! With Amazon Smile, your Amazon purchases give back to organizations and causes you support, at no extra cause to you.
Since inception, the Downtown Art Walk has worked with businesses big and small to connect them with an engaged group of patrons who are always looking for the next best thing.
By affiliating your business with one of our exhibitions or programs, you not only show your support for the arts, but also bolster the cultural growth of Los Angeles. Your sponsorship gives back to the local community and help us expand our mission as a cultural and educational resource, all the while gaining the attention of a key demographic.
Sponsorship dollars help us:
- Increase accessibility to the arts in Los Angeles
- Support and promote art made locally by a diverse population of artists
- Bring art-based educational programs to underserved K-12 youth.
- Help develop conservation and educational initiatives such as the Kinder Walk, the Historic Core Mural Tour, and our series of Collectors’ Tours.
Each sponsorship can be tailored to your specific needs, and may be recognized in any of the following ways:
- Signage at special events and programs
- Mention on event banners and billboards
- Inclusion in press and media campaigns
- Inclusion in social media
- Inclusion Print advertising, event invitations, newsletters and e-blasts
- On-site product placement and distribution opportunities
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, partnerships, and/or exhibition space rentals, please contact Nat George, Curation and Development.
The Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit funded exclusively through private donations, individual memberships, and sponsorships.